HTC is preparing to release Desire 8, a middle end terminal with a similar design as HTC One.
The new phone will have a basic and cheap plastic case, compared to the one from HTC One which is built from aluminum.
– Desire 8 will have a 5.5 inches screen (14 cm), 1280 x 720 px native resolution, 16m colors.
– ARM Cortex A7 processor / 1 GB RAM / Adreno 305 GPU.
– 8 GB internal space (can be expanded with a MicroSD card).
– The device will run Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. It will have Sense 6.0 pre-installed.
– 4G, dual SIM.
– Two cameras, 13 MP on the back and 5 MP on the front.
The price wasn’t announced yet but it should be with 100-150$ less than for a HTC One.